At Hexalearn, our key differentiating factor is – we ONLY DO projects that we are good at…without EVER revising the terms & conditions of the agreement in the due process. We have heard numerous experiences from clients & prospects – how they have been misled & duped by vendors. And it’s truly scary.
Hexalearn’s approach towards acquiring client/business is very simple & extremely effective. Here is how it goes…
- We hear out the requirements & confirm whether or not we can deliver per the requirements
- If we confirm then we sign the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)…without which we don’t exchange any documents or start any work
- Once the NDA is signed, we document the requirements (in case not received from client)…share the estimates (primarily effort & cost)…get those documents signed off…and then start work
- Share status updates frequently…we don’t wait for our clients to ask for updates
- Capture actual effort, share it with client and raise invoices as agreed upon during agreement.
During the course of work – we make sure we work as an extension of the client team, share anything/everything (good or bad) that could possibly impact the project, & take pro-active steps to implement improvements and/or creative elements wherever possible (obviously after discussing the details with the client & by seeking permission to implement).
And not to forget, our engagement models are very unique & accommodating. It makes the collaboration all the more better & transparent.
Now think, why shouldn’t we have our clients confidence. Because of that confidence, Hexalearn has achieved a record 99% repeat business year over year.